If you are an admin owner in your Skybox setup, you can create new users, change user permissions, and remove users from your account.
- In your Skybox account, click the settings in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Users & Teams.
- In the upper right, click Create user.
- You can add your user(s) by:
- Enter the email addresses into the Add email address(es) field. If you are adding multiple users at the same time, separate email addresses with a space. Then click Next.
- Set up the permissions for your new users.
- When you've finished setting up your users, click Next.
- By default, Skybox sends a welcome email to new users with a link to set their password.
The new user will then be sent the welcome email where they can set their password. If the new user doesn't receive a welcome email within five minutes, ask them to check their Junk/SPAM folder. If the email doesn't appear there, the user should follow the steps to ensure Skybox emails are delivered. You can then give them account access by sending a reset password email.
Once the new user logs in, they can set up their profile.
Before removing a user, keep in mind that their content and owned records may be affected:
- After a user is removed from your account, they will no longer appear as an option in filters, such as in lists or dashboards.
To remove a user from your account: